AAF004-2 – Personal Development and Employability Research Skills
AssignmentHelpAUS have the solution for AAF004-2 Personal Development and Employability Assignment Answers, what stops you now from getting excellent grades on your assignment work. We provide the best quality work with a guarantee of 100% plagiarism free work. Contact us now and get MBA Assignment Help, Case Study Assignment Help, Dissertation Writing Help, and etc. at a very affordable price.
- Course Code: AAF004-2
- Course Title: Personal Development and Employability
- Referencing Styles: Harvard
- Words: 9999+
- University: University of Bedfordshire
- Country: GB
- Research and critique career opportunities within your discipline through a variety of secondary sources.
- Identify, articulate and produce a career portfolio suitable for your chosen graduate vacancy.
What am I required to do in this assignment?
Select one graduate-level job in the field of Accounting, Finance, Economics or Banking, which closely matches your future career aspirations.
Identify the job context, main responsibilities and person specifications and discuss with the help of self-assessment tools and reflection on your education journey which responsibilities you can perform and what knowledge, skills and support you will need for responsibilities that you cannot perform (50%)
Finally, using secondary research, critically analyse the impact of COVID-19 on Finance labour market (20%)
You will apply your research skills acquired throughout this unit to identify, retrieve and assimilate information from a wide range of sources. You will further employ your academic writing and communication skills to develop arguments and present your findings using PPT ( 15 slides) which will be submitted.
The assessment presentation in 1500 words, 100 words for each slide, separate from the PPT (PowerPoint) using Audio Narration – which is MY job to do this. I only need a presentation of PPT in 1500 words and PPT (15 slides) (30%).
- Remember to use secondary sources/data only.
- You should read widely to produce a comprehensive and authoritative PowerPoint presentation. Sources should be rigorously referenced using the Harvard system. These sources could include academic journals, books, websites, newspapers, magazines and published annual accounts.
Structure, content and delivery of your PowerPoint Presentation are important.
- Present a range of relevant material by undertaking independent investigation using secondary sources;
- Formulate sound conclusions from the synthesis of evidence collated from a range of sources in support of your arguments;
Select and apply appropriate research and analytical tools and techniques to appraise and critique career opportunities within your discipline;
In this assessment, you will apply the research skills that you have developed throughout this unit to identify, retrieve and assimilate information from a wide range of sources. You will further employ your academic writing and communication skills to develop arguments and present your findings in a narrated PowerPoint Presentation which will be submitted.